Vital Human Resources are the specialist M&E division of Morson who are the UK’s leading technical recruitment agency, with 50 years’ experience, a turnover in excess of £860 million and offices across the world.
We are looking for a driven, enthusiastic and proactive individual to join our team based in Salford. This team focuses on the blue collar trades M&E (mechanical & electrical) sector. We would also be keen to talk to any recruiter with white collar experience in this or a related market. As we are looking to increase the team we are open to people with varying recruitment experience from resourcing through to management level. We are also open to applications from people with different industry backgrounds such as construction, civils, renewables, technical etc).
This is a great opportunity to showcase your skills and be part of a team with a long track record of success. We are looking for someone who is enthusiastic and motivated to roll their sleeves up and bring new business in as well as manage existing relationships and job fill. A team bonus scheme is available with individual commission available for any self generated business.
The role can be tailored to match your skills and experience. If you wish to focus purely on sales then we can accommodate this.
Role Responsibilities -
- Business development
- Working with existing clients to take comprehensive job brief
- Pro-actively facilitate the matching process of candidate to client requirements
- Proactively manage a database of candidates
- Ensure candidates are kept informed and receive a high level of customer service
- Telephone screen, interview and register candidates in line with company standards
- Resource/ Headhunt candidates
- Ensure that all working contractors comply with client and statutory requirements and resolve any queries regarding salary, absences or any other factors which may affect performance
- Must have a good level of recruitment or similar experience
- Team Player
- Results focused
- Extremely motivated and enthusiastic
- Highly organised, reliable and always keen to help
- Great attention to detail
- Can do attitude
- Happy and able to work as part of a team
- Integrity - ensure and maintain confidentiality of information and data at all times
- Excellent telephone manner and face to face customer service skills
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- A keenness and hunger for success
Commitment and hard work is rewarded with a competitive salary and generous quarterly bonus scheme, 26 days holiday (plus bank holidays), flexible working, free parking, an employee health and wellbeing programme, and other great benefits. Our company culture is second-to-none, with a real family ethos and focus on looking after every single employee. You can read more about what it’s like to work for Morson at www.morson.com/careers.
Vital Human Resources is an equal opportunities employer and respects diversity. In order to apply for this role, you must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Vital Human Resources is committed to equal opportunities.
Due to the number of applications we receive, it’s not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.