Vital resources have been employed by a reputable and growing contractor within the rail sector, to assist them in their search for a new Assistant Planner to further strengthen their current team.
This role will support the Planning department with both the production of tender and project programmes using Primavera P6 software. Periodic reviews and progress updates will be produced for internal and contractual requirements. Working alongside all technical leads to identify opportunity within programmes reporting on risk and opportunity, as well as support the commercial team with time and impact analysis for change events.
As an assistant planner your duties will include but are not limited to:
- Assisting within the planning team to develop project specific programme.
- Producing, updating, and maintaining Project Plans and liaising with the technical leads to ensure all plans are realistic, achievable and adhere to works information
- Providing routine and one-off programme outputs if and when required from the team.
- Using a variety of methods to check the robustness of the programme at all stages, carry out periodic checks.
The successful applicant for this role will be able to demonstrate:
- Ability to handle Confidential information and plans
- Fluent communicator at all levels
- Time management skills
- Able to work on own initiative and follow instructions
- Good IT skills
- Proactive work
For this our client is willing to offer a competitive salary along with a comprehensive benefits package
If you would like more information, or to apply, please feel free to contact Jamie Nicholson using the details provided. Or alternatively please click the "apply now" link.