Vital resources have been employed by a reputable and growing contractor within the rail sector, to assist them in their search for a new Contractors Responsible Engineer to further strengthen their current team.
As the Contractors Responsible Engineer your duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Day to day management and co ordination of technical and engineering activities
- Manage Approved in Principal (AIP)process
- Ensure compliance to Engineering procedures and standards
- Manage DRN
- Manage standards variation and derogations
- Management of Engineering change control
- Verification and validation of Design and Construction
- Manage Designs to compliance and standards
- Undertake/Participate in project IDR,IDC reviews
- Manage project Engineering and design integration
To be considered for this role, you must be able to demonstrate:
- Experience in Electrification Engineering requirements.
- Valid PTS
- Computer literacy including various software programmes.
- Willingness to travel and to learn and open minded for new technologies
- The ability to work effectively as part of a team and support as required
For this our client is willing to offer a competitive salary along with a comprehensive benefits package
If you would like more information, or to apply, please feel free to contact Jamie Nicholson using the details provided. Or alternatively please click the "apply now" link.