Back to jobs
Reports To: Payroll Manager
Job Base: Manchester, M5 4TP
- To provide an efficient and effective administration support service.
- To comply with company policies and procedures and payroll legislation at all times
- To work with the payroll Team to ensure that workers are paid accurately and on time.
- Data-inputting of bank details on Peoplesoft
- Data-inputting of statutory information, for example P45s, P46s, P9s etc.
- To monitor deductions
- To run Payroll Reports and check and amend where necessary
- To log all post that comes into the payroll department and update upon completion
- To execute administration duties, for example filing.
- To check stationery supplies and order stationery/toners when required
- To update spreadsheets within the given timescales
- To answer calls and liaise with internal departments
- To communicate effectively with the payroll team and Vital branches
- To administer group payroll emails.
Full training will be given internally on system/internal processes.
- Carry out any other duties as and when requested by the company, from time to time.