Are you an experienced Quantity Surveyor with a background in Rail, Civil or Utilities projects? Do you want to work for a company that has a solid order book of work following recent framework wins? Do you want to work for a company that offers autonomy, along with the freedom and training to develop in your career? Then Vital want to speak to you.
Vital resources are currently working with a reputable and well established contractor to aid them in their search for an experienced Quantity Surveyor to further strengthen their commercial department.
As a Quantity Surveyor your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Working with various forms of Contract (JCT, NEC, FIDIC)
- Liaising with operational departments to oversee costs on various programmes of work.
- Manage diary to ensure site visits are performed in a timely and effective
- Perform CVR’s and Final accounts to chase for payment
- Attend client meetings to provide updates on various projects
- Reporting commercial progress to Senior Managers and Directors
The successful applicant for this role will be able to demonstrate:
- Background in a similar position
- Experience working with Various contract types
- Degree Educated (or equivalent)
- Full UK Licence as travel to sites will be required
- Ability to work alone with minimal supervision.
For this our client is willing to offer a competitive salary along with a comprehensive package.
If you would like more information, or to apply, please feel free to contact Jamie Nicholson using the details provided. Or alternatively please feel free to click the “apply now” link