Are you an experienced Site Agent with a background in groundwork and earthwork, or rail packages? Do you want to work for a company that continues to show sustainable and still rapid expansion? Do you want to work for a company that offers autonomy, along with training and encouragement to develop in your career? Then Vital want to speak to you.
Vital resources are working with a reputable and well established Groundwork contractor to assist them in their search for Site Agents to deliver infrastructure and groundworks projects in the West of Scotland.
As a Site Agent your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Ensuring that the contract is executed in accordance with the requirements of:
- All applicable legislation
- The Terms and Conditions of the Contract
- The Contract Health and Safety Plan
- The Work Package Plans and Task Briefing Sheets
- The Contract Quality / Environmental Plan
- Delivery of the contract within programme and budget.
- Liaison with site staff and managing surveyor to ensure tender allowances are not exceeded.
- The continuous monitoring of contract progress to ensure contract objectives are being met.
- Ensuring that in conjunction with the site team changes to the contract are identified, agreed and effectively managed.
- The provision of formal reports on contract progress to the Contracts Manager.
The successful applicant for this role will be able to demonstrate:
- Background in a similar position
- Degree Educated (or equivalent)
- SMSTS (preferred but not essential)
- Full Driving License as travel to sites will be required.
- Ability to manage own diary along with the ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
For this our client is willing to offer a very competitive salary along with a comprehensive package including, bonus, pension and a company vehicle.