Are you an experienced Site Engineer with a background in groundworks and deep drainage packages? Do you want to work for a company that is demonstrating sustained periods of growth, as well as having a solid order book of work will in to 2022? Do you want to work for a company that offers autonomy, along with a reputation for internal promotion as well as actively encouraging career development? Then Vital want to speak to you.
Vital Resources are working with a reputable and well established Groundwork´s contractor to assist them in their search for Site Engineers to assist in the delivery of groundworks packages on some major groundworks and infrastructure projects in the East of Scotland.
As a Site Engineer your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Setting-Out Of Bolts and Pins on Site
- Working with the Site Team to ensure designs are followed in accord with the end client specification
- Providing technical feedback for Site Management and the Commercial department
- Using a Leica/ Trimble System to provide levelling and engineering feedback
- Manage your own diary to oversee engineering requirements on several sites.
The successful applicant for this role will be able to demonstrate:
- Background in a similar position
- Degree Educated (or equivalent)
- SMSTS (preferred but not essential)
- Full Driving License, as travel to sites will be required
- Ability to manage your own diary, and work independently when required.
Our client is willing to offer a very competitive salary along with a comprehensive package for the right person, including Pension, Bonus, and a vehicle/ allowance.
For more information, or to apply, please contact Jamie Nicholson using the details provided. Alternatively please click the "apply now" link.