Vital are recruiting for Safety Critical Staff to work with our Highly successful Trespass and Vandalism Team. You will need to be self motivated, have excellent communication skills and the ability to work under pressure.
The role will include security services around train stations.
Immediate starts available, flexible hours, up to 6 shifts per week, competitive rates of pay and opportunities for progression.
Location: Peterborough - Kings Cross
Roles Available: Trespass Vandalism Patroller
Start Date: Immediately
Rate: £13.00 per hour
You will be required to;
- Take emergency line blocks using current working practises and hold correct competency
- Communicate with Route control and signaller
- Work closely with British Transport Police and Mobile Operation Managers
- Competent in using a mobile phone and associated Applications and Software
- Provide Daily Reporting
- Hold full driving licence
- Live within 45mins of designate route
Qualifications and competencies required;
COSS (Controller of Safety Safety)
Full UK Driving Licence
If you think you may be suitable for this role, please email your CV to
neil. stanton @ vital . uk. com
Neil Stanton 07799
Vital Human Resources is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage/civil partnership, pregnancy/maternity, race, religion/belief, sex or sexual orientation.