Back to jobs
Blue Collar Recruitment Consultant - Rail
- Building good working relationships with clients, candidates, peers, and managers.
- New business development
- Client relationship management
- Networking with candidates and growing talent pool, while collaborating with colleagues in other divisions
- Mentoring new or more junior employees
- Actively supporting on company projects and initiatives
- Successfully resolving issues relating to contracts, grievances, and conflict.
- Delivery of contract and/or permanent assignments to meet client needs and maximise profitability.
- Contract negations and labour pricing
Qualifications & skills required
- Commercial acumen
- Adept in Technology
- Excellent verbal & written Communication
- Time Management
- Strategic Planning
- Attention to detail
- Anticipates Needs.
If you think you may be suitable for this role, please email your CV to
Karim . Elaouni @ vital .uk . com