Vital Human Resources, part of Morson Group, are recruiting for an experienced Business Administrator to join their team at Head Office in Manchester.
Vital Rail is a major support services provider, completing enhancement, renewal and maintenance projects for the rail, light rail and construction sectors.
Responsible to: Business Process Improvement Manager
Job Base: The Mill, Manchester
* To provide an efficient and effective administration support service covering various aspects of the business, orders/payroll/finance.
* Deal with subcontractors onboarding documents
* Create/amend/update orders
* Check Labour Request Forms, ensuring fully completed and subcontractor workers are compliant.
* Process personal Details Forms - set up of subcontractor workers
* Check and validate subcontractors' timesheets.
* Process subcontractors' timesheets for pay and charge
* Check payroll workgroup - bank details for subcontractors
* Carry out all reconciliations of subcontractor costs.
* Must have previously worked in either purchase ledger/ sales ledger or credit control
* Must have a good understanding and experience of business admin.
* Excellent attention to detail
* Good communication skills.
* Confident in using Microsoft Office (Outlook/Word/Excel)
* Minimum 3 years' experience in a similar role.
If you would like to apply for this position, please email your CV with covering letter to
Calliann.Creacal @ vital. uk. com
Closing date for applications Tuesday 28th September