Back to jobs
Data Input Clerk
Responsible to: Business Operations Manager, Doncaster DNR
Job Base: Doncaster
- Maintain the Order system, eg order entry and approval
- Assisting the Doncaster (DNR) branch in maintaining the order planner.
- Reporting on any raised orders which do not match the existing works planner.
- Source and secure accommodation for front line workers.
- Manage training - Initials, recerts & assessments.
- To ensure that the administration is kept up to date and accurate to enable the smooth running of the department with the required information easily accessible
- Scanning/electronic filing of relevant documents
- Receive and handle incoming calls and queries
- General administration duties including filing, telephone answering, scanning, photocopying, e-mailing, typing
- Carry out any other duties as and when requested by the company, from time to time.
- Experience of administration and finance work.
- Good level of Microsoft Excel skills
- Good level of skills in utilising IT systems
- Good communication skills.
If you would like to apply for this role, please email your CV to Mike . Clegg @ vital . uk. com