Are you an experienced Estimator with a background in Heavy Civils projects? Do you want to work for a company that has a solid order book of work with a constant stream of enquiries? Do you want to work for a company that offers autonomy, along with the freedom and training to develop in your career? Then Vital want to speak to you.
Vital resources are currently working with a reputable and well established contractor to aid them in their search for an experienced Estimator to further strengthen their commercial department.
As Senior Estimator your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Undertake estimates in accordance with Company procedures
- Identify opportunity and risk during the tender process
- Liaise with the business unit to agree methodology and principles
- Liaise with the tender Bid Manager and Planner
- Prepare estimating adjudication pack
- Prepare estimating handover packs
The successful applicant for this role will be able to demonstrate:
- Background in a similar position
- Experience working with Various contract types
- Degree Educated (or equivalent)
- Full UK Licence as travel to sites will be required
- Experience with various estimating software including, Conquest or similar.
For this our client is willing to offer a competitive salary along with a comprehensive package.
If you would like more information, or to apply, please feel free to contact Jamie Nicholson using the details provided. Or alternatively please feel free to click the “apply now” link