Vital are recruiting for Skilled Experienced Utilities Operatives required for Fibre Upgrade works across various sites; Leeds / Selby / York area. Excavation/blockage clearance works.
Location: Leeds / Selby / York area.
Start Date: ASAP (2 years ongoing works)
Duration: Full Time (Hours – Monday – Saturday)
Rates: Very Competitive Rates of Pay
Competencies & qualifications required -
- Civils Labourers (NWRSA – Streetworks – LA-8)
- 360 Excavator Drivers (CPCS or NPORS)
- Must have valid NRSWA competencies.
- Valid Abrasive Wheels tickets.
- Valid driving licence with the ability to tow.
- Valid catscan ticket would be beneficial.
Benefits of working for Vital:
- Immediate starts available
- Flexible hours
- Long-term work
- Up to 6 shifts per week
- Competitive rates of pay
- Opportunities for progression
If you think you may be suitable for this role, please email your CV to
Kirk . Paone @ vital . .uk .com
Please call Kirk Paone - 01302 244 450 / 07929 875 135
Vital Human Resources is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage/civil partnership, pregnancy/maternity, race, religion/belief, sex or sexual orientation.