Responsible to: Fleet Manager
Job Base: Head Office, The Mill, Manchester
- To co-ordinate with branches in regards to the use of company vehicles.
- Must have a clean driving licence
- Check/review drivers’ legality to drive via DVLA checks.
- Process day to day breakdown and accident information.
- Update Fleet Database and run reports as necessary.
- Administer invoices
- Co-ordinate insurance claims as necessary
- Run reports on fuel usage.
- Monitor vehicle movements.
- Check cost centre codes and invoices ensuring no overpayments.
- Co-ordinate short-term hire and breakdown requirements during office hours.
- Liaise with all company car users.
- Chase up fuel card issues.
- Assist with Fleet audit.
- Review and order any lease vehicle requirements, both cars and vans.
- Analyse and report on insurance data received from Vital’s insurers.
- Support the company in achieving its aims and objectives.
- Carry out any other duties as and when requested by the company, from time to time.
If you think you may be suitable for this role, please email your CV to Lorraine . Reece @ vital . uk .com