Vital Rail is a major support services provider, completing enhancement, renewal and maintenance projects for the rail, light rail and construction sectors.
Responsible to: Business Operations Manager
Job Base: Doncaster
- To assist the Business Operations Manager in resourcing labour in line with the job requisitions received, and ensure the training requirements of all operatives is being met
- To develop and maintain effective customer/client relationships.
- Receive orders from clients/customers
- Input information into Peoplesoft and onto the information board
- Maintain Planner in Peoplesoft, ensuring mitigating risk is managed where fatigue is recognised, for example booking hotels
- Be on-call contact as and when required.
- Contact Operatives on a day to day basis with work requirements.
- Identify Operatives suitable for customer/client orders
- Check operative competencies are up to date
- Conduct Site Safety Tours
- Conduct Safety Briefings
- Arrange random D&As in compliance with client requirements.
- Identify appropriate training for operatives.
- Inform training department of the required skills training
- Complete required reports, for example unbilled shift reports.
- Assist with managing Fleet, and in particular with Telematics Reports
- Handle incoming calls and queries
- Support the company in achieving it’s aims and objectives, as set out in the Memorandum and Article of Association.
- Carry out any other duties as and when requested by the company, from time to time.
If you would like to apply for this position, please send your CV to
Tony . Scott @ vital . uk. com
Tony Scott 07717 306 899