Are you an experienced Planner with a background in Rail, Civil or Renewable Eergy projects? Do you want to work for a company that has a solid order book of work within the Central Belt? Do you want to work for a company that offers autonomy, along with the freedom and training to develop in your career? Then Vital want to speak to you.
Vital resources are currently working with a reputable and well established contractor to aid them in their search for an experienced Planner to strengthen their commercial department, as well as play a pivotal role in the ongoing development and growth of the business.
The role is key to ensuring project works are adequately planned and coordinated, ensuring compliance with the PDSW standards during the planning phase.
Within this role, your duties will include but are not limited to:
- Make provision for compliance with the following PDSW, access planning documents during the planning phase: -
- NR/L2/OHS/O19 - Planning and delivering safe work – Safety of people at work on or near the line.
- NR/L3/OHS/O19-IP - Planning and delivering safe work - Implementation principles for infrastructure Projects.
- NWR Possession Planning System (PPS).
- NWR Engineering Access Statement (Rules of the of Route).
- NWR Green Zone Access Controller (GZAC).
- Responsible for ensuring worksites and line blocks are compliant with PPS and suitable for the works.
- Communicate on a regular basis with SSOW Planners and Responsible Managers the planned worksite/possessions and any late changes that may affect the planned works.
- Coordinate with Responsible Managers to ensure all aspects of works are covered.
- Coordinate with 25kv Isolation Planners to ensure Isolation limits are incorporated in planned worksite/possessions (if required).
- Record all aspects of possession planning/Line blocks booked and ensure adequate provision, review, audit and improvement as required.
The succesful applicant for this role will be able to demonstrate:
- Ability to plan and forecast future requirements.
- Conversant with Railway Legislations.
- Experience in planning projects, ideally within the railway industry and OLE.
- Understanding of NR/L2/OHS/019 – Planning and Delivering Safe Work, Safety of people at work on or near the line.
For this our client is willing to offer a competitive salary along with a comprehensive package.
If you would like more information, or to apply, please feel free to contact Jamie Nicholson using the details provided. Or alternatively please feel free to click the “apply now” link