An exciting opportunity for an experienced Possession Planner to take responsibility for access planning and all associated documentation for a busy portfolio of projects and framework remits thoughout Scotland. Working on a number of live infrastructure projects and long term renewals and maintenance frameworks underway
As Possession Planner the key tasks & responsibilities of your role will include but not be limited to:
- Liaise with the project management teams on all Access planning matters.
- Work closely with the Construction Management and Estimating team to identify all available possessions to optimise working and to maintain the project programme.
- Preparation of the Master / Contract / Managing possession schedule and supporting information.
- Ensure possession, isolation & protection requests are submitted in line with Network Rail planning timescales and relevant format.
- Planning of possession/protection arrangements.
- Monitor / record / highlight any possession planning changes.
- Prepare safety critical documentation in line with railway group standards.
- Attend or arrange attendance to all possession meetings with the client.
- Identify project risks / opportunities and participate in the management process.
- Assist in the Preparation of entitlement submissions.
- Ensure that all aspects of safety are taken into consideration when planning a project.
- Maintain close relationships and Liaise with other members of the planning job family, contribute to the transfer of best practice.
- Submission of Road Closure requests.
The successful applicant for this role will be able to demonstrate:
- PPS planning access experience
- SSOW planning qualification Core Level 2
- PTS certification
- Trained and certificated as competent as Controller of Site Safety [COSS]
- Must have a good understanding of the Network Rail Rule Book and be able to interpret Sectional Appendices, Hazard Directory, and Environmental Assessments etc.
For this our client is willing to offer a competitive salary along with a comprehensive package to the right person.
If you would like more information, please contact Jamie Nicholson using the details provided, alternatively please click the "apply now" link.