Vital are recruiting for a PTS Project Manager for regular work within our highy successful teams across various sites in Cambridge.
Vital Rail is a major support services provider, completing enhancement, renewal and maintenance projects for the rail, light rail and construction sectors.
Location: Cambridge area
Start Date: Immediate, full time. Full time / Mon to Fri (days), weekend works optional
Salary: Competitive Rate of Pay
- Work with Microsoft Project and put a programme together on it (basic level)
- Have a strong understanding of the early warning and compensation events
- Be able to put together cost/value analysis trackers
- Be able to put together cost of work done reviews
- Have worked on a resignalling project previously (beneficial but not compulsory)
- Be able to work from the site compound in Cambridge 5 days a week
Competency / Qualifications Required:
If you think you may be suitable for this role, please email your CV to
CTCOffice @ vital. uk. com
T: Jamie Ades 07929 875 134
Vital Human Resources is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage/civil partnership, pregnancy/maternity, race, religion/belief, sex or sexual orientation.