Are you an experienced Rail Estimator? Do you want to work for a company that is demonstrating sustained periods of growth, including framework wins and recent acquisitions? Do you want to work for a company that offers autonomy, along with the freedom to develop in your career? Then Vital want to speak to you.
Vital resources are currently working with a reputable and well established Rail and Civils contractor to assist them in their search for an experienced Rail bias estimator. Our client is looking for someone who can demonstrate a background in Rail, Civils and Infrastructure projects
As an experienced Estimator your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Working with various forms of Contract (JCT, NEC, FIDIC)
- Liaising with operational departments to assist in the tendering and bidding process
- Attend client meetings to provide updates on projects
- Providing estimates and tenders in response to enquiries received.
The successful applicant for this role will be able to demonstrate:
- Background in a similar position
- Previous experience working in a Subcontractor environment
- Degree Educated (or equivalent)
- Full UK Licence as travel to sites will be required
- Ability to work alone with minimal supervision
For this our client is willing to offer a competitive salary along with a comprehensive package.
If you would like more information, or to apply, please feel free to contact Jamie Nicholson using the details provided. Or alternatively please feel free to click the "apply now" link.