Experienced Recruitment Consultant:
Vital Power Services is an independent smart metering service provider underpinned by a commitment to safety and providing a quality service to both our customers and clients. We are looking for an experienced recruitment consultant to join our team and help grow our Field Workforce.
You will build and develop client relationships through the recruiting process, including sourcing, selecting and screening candidates as well as managing the entire 360° recruitment cycle. The role will focus on responsive relationship management with candidates as well as utmost attention to client mandates and timely project delivery.
- Participating in our in-house Learning and Development training programme
- Business development - Acquiring and developing client relationships and constantly seeking new opportunities in the market for business growth
- Negotiating with both clients and candidates
- Talent acquisition: Sourcing, screening and interviewing candidates
- Process management: Managing the full 360° recruitment cycle from first contact until completion.
- Arranging interviews, feedback management, closing and post-placement follow up
- Research: Actively networking with candidates and industry connections, market mapping and using various databases and social media
- Market intelligence: Generating leads from interactions with industry professionals and keeping up to date with market news
- Hitting daily targets and KPI's
If you think you may be suitable for this role please email your CV to