Are you an experienced Site Engineer with a background in infrastructure, rail or, utilities projects? Do you want to work for a company that is demonstrating sustained periods of growth, as well as having a solid order book of work for the next 5 years? Do you want to work for a company that offers autonomy, along with the freedom and training to develop in your career? Then Vital want to speak to you.
Vital resources are currently working with a reputable and well established Groundwork´s and Civils contractor to assist them in their search for several new Site Engineers covering major projects in the Central Belt.
As a Site Engineer your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Working with the Site Team to ensure designs are followed in accord with the end client specification
- Providing technical feedback for Site Management and senior management.
- Manage your own diary to provide assistance on several sites.
- Assume responsibility for Health and Safety on site
- Order and arrange materials, labour and, plant
The successful applicant for this role will be able to demonstrate:
- Background in a similar position
- Degree Educated (or equivalent)
- SMSTS (preferred)
- Experience in Cad Design and Software
For this our client is willing to offer a competitive salary along with a comprehensive package.
If you would like more information or to apply, please feel free to contact Jamie Nicholson using the contact details provided, or alternatively, please click the "Apply now" link.