Are you an experienced Site Engineer with a background in groundwork and earthwork packages? Do you want to work for a company that continues to show sustainable and still rapid growth, as well as having a solid order book of work for well in to 2022? Do you want to work for a company that offers autonomy, along with training and encouragement to develop in your career? Then Vital want to speak to you.
Vital resources are working with a reputable and well established Groundwork´s contractor to assist them in their search for several Site Engineers to deliver infrastructure projects in the West of Scotland.
As a Site Engineer your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Setting-Out Of Bolts and Pins on Site
- Working with the Site Team to ensure designs are followed in accord with the end client specification
- Providing technical feedback for Site Management and the commercial department.
- Using a Leica/ Trimble System to provide levelling and engineering feedback
- Manage your own diary to provide assistance on several sites.
The successful applicant for this role will be able to demonstrate:
- Background in a similar position
- Degree Educated (or equivalent)
- SMSTS (preferred but not essential)
- Full Driving License as travel to sites will be required.
- Ability to manage own diary along with the ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
For this our client is willing to offer a very competitive salary along with a comprehensive package including, bonus, pension and a company vehicle.