Our client a leading global Provider of Specialist Design, Engineering and Construction Services across a variety of key sectors including Data Centres, Renewables and Transmission and Distribution Utilities.
Their ingenuity is developed and strengthened by 3 decades of experience delivering EPC projects across the world. They also have active sites and offices across the EMEA region, where their local expert staff provide engineering solutions to our clients.
Must have HV experience, with a background in working on substations.
Duties and Responsibilities-
- Manage and oversee the team that deliver the Service Contract and liaise frequently with the customers about progress, variation pricing etc.
- Produce Monthly Management Reports that will be used at Board Level.
- Support activities when required.
- Provide commercial and technical support and report back to Operations on these activities.
- Defining the technical requirements and feasibility of a project. Outlining timescales, costs and resources needed to design and deliver an electrical operations project.
- Carry out quality and audit checks on work completed under the service schedules.
- Develop and maintain effective relationships with demanding client.
- Be able to set out and review jobs from drawings and specifications and source the necessary materials.
- Accept responsibility for the completion of jobs and report commercial and implementation progress back to senior management.
- Provide assistance and line management support for colleagues as and when required.
- Be familiar and keep up to date with the relevant installation and safety codes (e.g. BS7671, PUWER regulations, Electricity at Work regulations etc.)
- Work as part of a team, including undertaking minor mechanical and building tasks as skill level allows.
- Maintain high standards of quality working practice, safety and tidiness.
Perm or contract role.
Salary will be dependant upon expereince.