Are you an experienced Senior Engineer/ Sub Agent ? Do you want to work for a company that is demonstrating sustained periods of growth, as well as having a solid order book of more work to come? Do you want to work for a company that offers autonomy, along with the freedom to develop in your career? Then Vital want to speak to you.
Vital resources have been employed by a reputable and established multi-disciplined contractor to assist them in appointing several new Sub-Agents to deliver several major projects as part of a national framework.
As Sub Agent your day to day responsibilities would include, but are not limited to:
- Delivery of the contract within programme and budget.
- Liaison with site staff and managing surveyor to ensure tender allowances are not exceeded.
- The continuous monitoring of contract progress to ensure contract objectives are being met.
- Ensuring that in conjunction with the site team changes to the contract are identified, agreed and effectively managed.
- The provision of formal reports on contract progress to the Project and Contracts Managers.
The successful applicants for this role will be able to demonstrate:
- Degree / HNC or HND in civil engineering (or equivalent compensating experience in a technical engineering role)
- Experience as a Senior Engineer or Sub Agent in a civil engineering contracting environment
- Experience in a similar role working on multi-disciplinary civils infrastructure projects
- Rail experience is beneficial but not essential
For this our client is willing to offer a competitive salary along with a comprehensive package to the right person.
If you would like more information, or to apply, please contact Jamie Nicholson using the details provided. Alternatively please click the "apply now" link.