Vital resources have been employed by a reputable and growing multi disciplined contractor in Scotland, to assist them in their search for a new Senior Project Manager to further strengthen their current team.
The job holder will provide day-to-day duties as a Project Manager and supervision of construction staff and operatives engaged on projects throughout Scotland. As the Project Manager, your duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Responsible for all project reporting in accordance with client requirements. Such reports to include design and site progress, identification of critical resource elements, lost time delays and accident reporting.
- Responsible for preparation of variations and claims and all associated supporting documentation and for liaison with client’s quantity surveyors to provide information / records to assist in any commercial / contractual issues
- Ensure all design, technical and construction deliverables are produced in a timely manner and to a consistently high quality as expected by the client
- Production of weekly staff rosters to cover all projects and ensure that all resources are allocated, all logistical issues covered and only staff that are trained and certificated can be allocated for each specific task.
- Monitor progress of all OLE projects to ensure that all commercial issues are addressed in line with the contract value / cost to completion (in liaison with the Construction Manager)
- Meet and communicate with client’s representatives (Project Managers, Engineers, purchasers etc.) to ensure projects are delivered to meet their requirements from tender to final handover (in liaison with Construction Manager)
The ideal candidate fo the position will be able to demonstarte:
- Computer literacy
- Willingness to travel and to learn and open minded for new technologies
- The ability to work effectively as part of a team and support as required
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Full driving licence and vehicle
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to travel to different locations as and when required.
For this our client is willing to offer a competitive salary along with a comprehensive benefits package
If you would like more information, or to apply, please feel free to contact Jamie Nicholson using the details provided. Or alternatively please click the "apply now" link.