Vital are recruiting for a Rail Civils Team to work within our highly successful teams across South Yorkshire.
Vital Rail is a major support services provider, completing enhancement, renewal and maintenance projects for the rail, light rail and construction sectors.
Location: South Yorkshire
Start Date: Immediate, full Time (45-55 hrs per week)
Rates: Team Leader - £17, £18, £19 (Umbrella) COSS - £15, £16, £17 (Umbrella)
Operative - £13, £14, £15 (Umbrella)
Competency / Qualifications Required:
Must have experience of minor civils works to include: -
- Access point improvement, fencing, handrail installation, drivers’ walkways, de-vegetation.
- Van & Fuel Provided
- Hotel & Food Allowance if required to work away
- Team Leader, COSS & 2-3 Ops required for team.
- If plant tickets expired these can be renewed.
- EXPERIENCE ESSENTINAL.
Benefits of working for Vital:
- Immediate starts available
- Flexible hours
- Long-term work
- Up to 6 shifts per week
- Competitive rates of pay
- Opportunities for progression
If you think you may be suitable for this role, please email your CV to
Mike . Clegg @ vital . uk. com
Or call 07929
Vital Human Resources is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage/civil partnership, pregnancy/maternity, race, religion/belief, sex or sexual orientation.