Are you an experienced Site Engineer with a background in groundwork and rail packages? Do you want to work for a company that continues to show sustainable and still rapid expansion? Do you want to work for a company that offers autonomy, along with training and encouragement to develop in your career? Then Vital want to speak to you.
Vital resources are working with a reputable and well established Groundwork contractor to assist them in their search for Site Engineers to deliver several major projeccts including, rail, piling, and Concrete works.
As a Site Engineer your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Site Safety, Health Environmental and Quality responsibilities for all site activities
- Review and interpret project drawings, specifications for site based activity / engineering.
- Setting out and surveying works on site
- Ensuring that site engineering is carried out in a professional, systematic and accurate manner.
- Supervision of works on site including labour, plant and subcontractors.
- Keeping accurate records, including a diary, of all site activities.
- Taking off and ordering of materials.
- Daily and weekly planning of site works being carried out, including assisting in the production of Risk Assessments, Work Package Plans, Inspection Test Plans and other documentation.
- Day to day management of sub-contractors and engineers as required
The successful applicant for this role will be able to demonstrate:
- Background in a similar position
- Degree Educated (or equivalent)
- SMSTS (preferred but not essential)
- Full Driving License as travel to sites will be required.
- Ability to manage own diary along with the ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
For this our client is willing to offer a very competitive salary along with a comprehensive package including, bonus, pension and a company vehicle.